Friday, August 18, 2006

[academicsecret] 8/18/2006 10:31:48 AM

I spent much of last night thinking about this. I don't have any answers, for you or for myself. The only thing I've come up with is to narrow your (my) focus, and think only of the project. I haven't been able to do it, but I think it might work -- at least, it might make it easier to not see the incompentence. Of course, I've also started going for a run after every accounting meeting, because otherwise I'm going to maim somebody.

This is, actually, almost exactly the type of thing I was thinking of when I ranted last week about things "not working right" -- things that should have been ironed out long ago; things that make the work much harder than it should be.

At the moment, I'm siding with Scarlet, though, and pondering the creation of an alter ego irl.

--
Posted by Chartreuse Circe to academicsecret at 8/18/2006 10:31:48 AM