Saturday, August 26, 2006

[academicsecret] 8/26/2006 04:50:38 PM

The article is interesting, more precisely, the topic of the article is interesting.. the article itself isn't great. I didn't think it summarized the issues too well, but Mahogany does. And I think that's about right: the issue doesn't seem to be with people who share some. And if anything, being here probably means that we are interested in sharing some things, but with care.. and likely not everything though. So we don't fall into the group of people who share nothing, and we're not the ones blogging under our names about everything under the sun. I think we're safe.:)

I'm enjoying being part of a.secret and that's what matters to me. If I have other issues (psych. or whatever), that's likely from my job or whatnot and not b/c I posted a pseudonymous note about it. Personally, it helps me to air some concerns, and it also helps me to see others' concerns and know that I'm not alone in mine. Plus there is fun stuff on here as well. I doubt much of that will have adverse consequences.

--
Posted by Turquoise Stuff to academicsecret at 8/26/2006 04:50:38 PM