Wednesday, August 16, 2006

[academicsecret] 8/17/2006 06:01:39 AM

This board is, like, a support group. :)

Chartreuse Cirque--Yes, this is the first time that I'm TAing. I'm looking forward to being in contact with students--right now I feel like I just spend too much time locked away in the lab.

Fraud--Yes, my partner would be able to cover for me if I were to get in a bind. The problem is that due to the nature of his job (he travels a lot), he wouldn't necessarily be around for last-minute glitches that arise.

Lime--Thanks, but I think Daddy's mind will remain fairly closed about daycare regardless of what he reads. I kind of have to agree that at this point Baby would probably not do very well in a daycare setting, so it's not something I'm prepared to fight about (yet).

Turquoise--Brilliant idea to name Baby and Daddy. I could either go with the fish theme or the Ella theme. Sardine, Trout, Tuna... Or I could go with names like Cinder. Hmmm...

--
Posted by Salmon Ella to academicsecret at 8/17/2006 06:01:39 AM