Saturday, October 21, 2006

[academicsecret] 10/21/2006 10:58:09 AM

i know that people are super busy, I in no way meant to make anyone feel guilty, just selfishly give myself something to procrastinate with! especially since others' secrets are so much more intersting than my own.

anon -- sorry about the stats sit. but hey, on the bright side it seems as though you are fooling them! you could always take another stats course on the sly... but as one who also hates stats and is not the best, that really sucks.

salmon -- come on, you have got to figure a way to share your secrets without sharing too much, i am dying to know now! maybe the friends' idea from T stuff?

and T-stuff, that is a brilliant idea. however, now that i've said its really about me, i will have to wait to use it next time. wait, darn, then you will know it really is about me and not my friend. hmm, well maybe i'll use it and maybe not. take that wannabe identity revealers!

--
Posted by strawberries to academicsecret at 10/21/2006 10:58:09 AM