Saturday, June 09, 2007

[academicsecret] New comment on Hypocrisy!.

fraud, in denim has left a new comment on your post "Hypocrisy!":

I guess for me graduate school was, in so many ways, easier than being a faculty member (at least a first-year faculty member).

That said, having my son before I started graduate school was the best thing that I ever did. He started first grade when I started my job last year and now that we're both "in school" our schedules and lives are much more similar than they were before. It's not any easier when he's sick and I'm still staying up to work at night to get it all in, not to mention going in one weekend day a week - so timewise it's all still a crunch, but schematically it's all much smoother now that he's older.



Posted by fraud, in denim to academicsecret at 6/09/2007 9:04 AM