Thursday, November 16, 2006

[academicsecret] 11/16/2006 07:20:02 PM

I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself here, anonymous. You know, your free to join at any time, just email Clear or Plaid. Your "bimbo" fear is much like where my name originates from.

I don't think that any of us says enough here that we could be tracked down by a reader with a keen eye coupled with a worthy search engine. I am more afraid that someone will stumble on the blog and read my words, or experiences and "know" that it's me. I talk a lot in my not-secret life and I write much like I talk and I just don't want anyone to catch on. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

I do stop myself from posting funny stories here, for fear that I'll be discovered because I'll tell them to someone else. I wish I didn't have to do that.

--
Posted by fraud, in denim to academicsecret at 11/16/2006 07:20:02 PM