Friday, November 10, 2006

[academicsecret] 11/09/2006 12:12:00 AM

Fraud, do you know who I am?! I have no idea who you are! But I guess we like similar colors perhaps.:-) I fear you might know who I am. Otherwise, how do you have a dream about someone you don't know at all?? Or did you mean to say you had a dream about who you think is NBB?

Regarding the blogs, I agree with you, the IR one seems somehow more mature. Then again, to be fair to the sociology group, the IR blog has been around longer (already last year, I think).

As for comparisons, yes, one could drive oneself crazy over this. In reality, the hiring process is not nearly rational enough for a CV comparison to give any hints about much, but that's hard for candidates to understand.

--
Posted by Navy Blue Blob to academicsecret at 11/09/2006 12:12:00 AM