Wednesday, May 23, 2007

[academicsecret] New comment on Hypocrisy!.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Hypocrisy!":

God the Father the true Daddy loves you.
Jesus died for your forgiveness
and best of all THE HOLY SPIRIT HELPS YOU BELIEVE AND FOLLOW AND OBEY.
I totally utterly believe and stake my life on God loving Academics, God wanting to build His Kingdom in Academia and His love for the whole intellectual enterprise.
Every Blessing and love on you.
I have the Dawkins book too but I want to find out how the Church is letting Academia down and I know it is being reflected in the Journals and I am NOT in any way in the Academy.(!!!!!)
LORD make this one I meet in Heaven first Heaven one!!! Thank you Jesus alive through all the Death (in many forms agggh) Jesusxxxx(((Jesus)))



Posted by Anonymous to academicsecret at 5/24/2007 1:41 AM