Wednesday, April 18, 2007

[academicsecret] New comment on An indicator of trouble in academitopia.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "An indicator of trouble in academitopia":

I've always loved filling out forms, so taxes, job applications, and the like really, really appeal to me. Well, I should say that they once appealed to me. This year, as a struggling assistant professor, I despise forms and find them a huge waste of time. I even filled out one dependent care sheet and copied it 11 times so I wouldn't have to keep filling out that same three lines every month. So, with my new-found hatred of forms, I filed all my taxes, even the two state taxes, online, and let some electronic program have all the filling out form fun!



Posted by Anonymous to academicsecret at 4/18/2007 4:55 PM